Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sacred Heart School

I officially started my practicum today! :)
Where?
Sacred Heart School at Binondo, Manila
I was assigned to handle the toddlers class,
meaning little children ages 1-3. :)
Tiny Tots... Learning is Play.
Basically, we teach them basic colors, shapes,
sizes, senses, feelings, routines, and all the basic foundation
you can think of. :)

I love my students! ♥

Emilee- look alike of Boo from Monsters Inc.

Sophia- who would not go to the bathroom without me.
Someone needs to be potty trained... :)

Wins- "shy" type but in the end super mega lovable and playful.

Stanley
-
MOST "behaved" as what they told me because
he has speech delay. :(
He's 3yrs old but he can't speak nor chew his food.
He can only say "AH."
I find this child really affectionate and determined.
He listens to every instruction we tell him
even if I see in his eyes that he's having a hard time.

And the Best Picture goes to.....




EMILEE!!!!!
I took her picture during snack time.
She is so adorable.
She really reminds me of Boo the moment I saw her. :)

Btw, Sacred Heart is a skills and knowledge based preschool.
They focus on the abilities of the children and
they are very hands-on with the activities.
They also highly encourage social interaction among all
the age groups- toddlers to senior nursery.
They have a circle time with all of the students are involved. :)
They are also very strict with their school rules.
But I can handle it. *wink*
It's just like the what's hot and what's not in fashion.
Hahahahaha


And last, a video during their nap time...
Little angels trying to sleep until Wins pinched Sophia's face. :|
They are still adorable. :)


No comments: