Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I Had You Along the Way

When you are under so much stress,
GO OUT WITH YOUR GIRLFRIENDS!!! :))


I can never replace the people who are true and faithful to me.
No matter how hard life is,
they are there to make a change.

They are there to stand beside me.
They are there not to criticize,

but to encourage;
not to hurt but to love;
and most especially,
they are there because simply they love me for who I am.
I can never replace TEAMFAB,
for they have shown the true meaning of acceptance and honesty.

Tss. Mushy mode again. Harhar

Anyway, I enjoyed those times when we would
just hang-out at Mon and Rika's condo or in a mall
and then we would do all those crazy yet happy things.

* video-making



* photoshoot at Magallanes Village
and then we watched a movie after :)


*Mall of Asia with Monica
- We got bored and decided to binge on food! Hahaha
And yeah we did a bit of "make-up" windowshopping. :P
Mon, you owe me! *wink :P* Just kidding.


* Another performance request with the LPEP 2k9 Team


* Late night hang-out with Nadine at Sports Complex
- We turned into Aldrich fans hahaha
Peace, Aldz :P


Oh TEAMFAB, what's in store for us next term?
Hmmmm...
I wish LESS drama, MORE happy moments! :))
We're happy always naman, right gurls? *wink wink*

4 comments:

projectrika said...

awww.. i love this. love you girl! andyeha sympre! on wit the parties and whatnot! LOL. see you soon! :D

Gayle Penaranda said...

loveyah too gurl :)
yay! totie super likes the pic too!
he wants me to post it in facebook. should i? :))
yeah party!!!! weeeeee :D

jsncruz said...

Aww.. Teamfab. <3

Gayle Penaranda said...

:D you're also a teamfab, right? and sito? hahahahahahaha