Tuesday, September 22, 2009

1 Week After

Oh I love Tots and Thoughts Academy!!!
Btw, that's the name of the preschool where
I'm "working."
It's a branch of Sacred Heart School. :)
Anyhooo, we did a lot of things already.
In 1 week,
we were able to house visit Stanley's place
*Topic of the day: parts of the house

Outside SHS building :)
With the hosts and the toddlers
Tiny Tots in the living room:D
Inside the bedroom :)
Kitchen...
where I heard Stanley uttered a word for the first time :D
Yehey for Stanley!

And then we got hungry...

Gotcha!
Some will do everything just to eat. =))

Like this kid right here... Hahaha


Next was the storytelling activity by
ME! :)
Since the theme for this quarter is all about family,
Teacher Karen asked me to read a story
to the toddlers.
I read to them
Hansel and Gretel.
I brought a pop-up book since
the toddlers, for sure,
won't understand the story if it would be too wordy.
They actually loved the book.
They were able to identify the father, mother,
brother, and sister. :)
I didn't read the story verbatim.
What I did was I summarized the book
and then I asked question about
recognition of family members, basic colors, numbers, and shapes.



I think I'll love this term :)
Hmmm...
I'm actually loving and enjoying it now.

♥,
Teacher Gayle

No comments: