Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Guess How Much I Love You


Guess How Much I LoveYou
by Sam McBartney
is a storybook for young children.
The story is about a Daddy Bunny and Baby Bunny
trying to measure how much they love each other
through distance, height, and size.
This is a timeless story about love
that every child would enjoy to read.

A few weeks ago, I was able to find a copy
in Book Sale. :)
The original price of the book in Powerbooks is P645
BUT
I was able to get it for P40 :D
I have been waiting for this book for like 5months
and finally, I have a copy now. :)

While searching the internet,
I saw this site for parents where in they recommend books
to enhance the literacy development of children.
The site is Asian Parent.
They feature bilingual books for young children.
And I was surprised to see
Guess How Much I LoveYou
in their book selection.
It was translated in Mandarin!!!
I was like =O when I saw it.
I want a copy!!!! :D :D
It's a bit expensive though. :|
$18 dollars per copy excluding the shipping fee.
Errrr....
I'll just go to Binondo and try to look for a copy. Harhar
Anyway, I wish I could find this book.
I really like it. VERY much.


No comments: