Tuesday, September 8, 2009

20th ♥

100th blog post.

Happy 20th month, my one and only!


We have been tested by time
and we have proven, not just to us but to everyone,
that WE ARE STRONG.
We have reached that level where we trust each other
more than enough. <3


Thank you so much for an awesome breakfast + dinner
and what else? SHOPPING!!!! :D
Well, actually, you did, not me.
That's the first noh? Haha!


And thank you for always being true.
Time flies so fast.
I can still remember the days when you used to call me
"princess."
That was like 2 years ago right? Hahaha
And the day we first held hands in SJ Walk...
I remember you were so proud because finally,
we're officially together and here we are,
celebrating our 20th month, still HH and "perfect fit". <3

I hearts you, love! ♥
Ikaw lang...

No comments: