Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy 19th, Monica Villarica!

Happy happy birthday, Mooonikka!!! :)
Monica with her boyfriend Sito

She celebrated her birthday early, actually.
September 18, 2009
at her place in Magallanes Village.
She had a Sober Club + Yellow Cab + Beer party :)
We had fun even though most of the TEAMFAB
did not go. BOO.

Anyway, here are the pictures from her party
and yeah, I don't know why I kept pouting that night.
I was also a bit hyperactive. :))
I kept dancing and dancing. Hahahaha

And this is me eating so much in Mon's party.
I didn't have enough.
After eating lechon and palabok, I ate 2 slices of pizza. :|
Mind you, I ate before going to the party.
Ok Jay... I get it... I'm getting fat... I know. :(
It is not palpable to many, but I don't feel or look
the same as compared to before. :((

Thank you so much, Mon! :)
Your Cebu and Davao friends are nice :D
I had a great night.
Oh wait, WE had a great night.
Love you, Mon!
Happy 19th :D

No comments: