Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Teacher's Day! :)

Some cities/provinces in the country are still messed up to now. :(
This country has not recovered yet and now
PAGASA announced that there's another typhoon coming.
Seriously? :(
Oh well, things happen for a reason as what they say.
I'm just scared because this country is so not ready
for yet another super typhoon. :(

On the lighter side,
let us not forget and thank our
teachers, professors, tutors, etc.
for September is the month for teachers! :D

Happy teacher's day to
my professors, previous teachers,
co-teachers, and Auntie Maria! :D


To celebrate the month long festival,
I participated in the Teacher's Day Program
in Sacred Heart School. :)
I helped in the preparation of the program- decorations and all.
And yeah it was also the 6th anniversary of the preschool.
I also performed together with my co-practicumers,
Janine and Maxine.
They sang and I danced. Hahaha
My co-teachers also performed a dance medley.
This is the first time I have seen
a school director actually participated in a school program.
I mean REALLY perform and mingle with us teachers.
It was fantastic! :)
In Filipino words, KARIR! :))
LOVE IT!



And these are my students/babies...
Sophia was absent though.

Wins

Stanley

Emilee

And some of the students from Junior Nursery :)


and a lost kid... Hahahaha
Just kidding. Randall's lil brother

I sure did have fun that day.
I met my students' parents. :D
They are so young and nice. Hehe
I also received a flower from
one of the kinder-prep student, Matthew. :)
I remember my grade school days. Hahaha
I used to give gifts/roses to all of my teachers
during Teacher's Day and now I am the one receiving gifts.
The feeling was unbelievably wonderful.
Teaching is really a work of HEART.

No comments: