Friday, July 2, 2010

Ladies' Session

An all-girls' session was held a while ago
at the DLS-CSB School of Design and Arts Building.
The sole reason why we want
ALL the female dancers here in the Philippines
to push the movement is because we want
to bring out the woman-ness in each of us.
We were inspired by Philippine Allstars: Stellar's very own
Sheena Vera Cruz and Lema Diaz
to share the feminine culture in the hip-hop community
and to show our individuality as a woman. :)
Don't get me wrong. This is NO anti-swaggers movement.
We just want to put some touch of womanhood in dance
Thank you Ate Sheena and Ate Lema
for continuously inspiring us
and showing us the real essence of being a woman.
We will never ever forget your words of wisdom,
may it be in dancing or in real/love life. ;)
We miss you!!!

I also want to thank Jamaica for bringing out
the FIRE in me and believing
that I can do the impossible.
I know you've seen me in my best and worst.
I know I got your back.

Girl power, chyeaaah!

Song: Oops Oh My by Tweet
Choreographed by Jamaica Jornacion of Unschooled Dance Crew

No comments: