Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Far Away

"This time, this place
Misused, mistakes
Too long, too late..."

I guess this time I will be able
to finish my choreography.
I have MORE REASONS to continue finishing it now
and more reasons to dance it in front of everyone.

I'm just so happy that dance could
express something that words cannot even explain.
Oh the art of dance!
It is one of the best things that a man have introduced
to this miserable world.

Not scared anymore... :')
Note to self:
There are things in life that are not meant to happen;
maybe they do but not at the time being.

Anyway, here's the song of the dance
I have been trying to finish for several months now.

3 comments:

Cheng said...

i'm looking forward to this Gayle. :]

gats1124 said...

gayle. we got you. :) "TIWALA" "
:) - gats

Gayle Penaranda said...

Thank you so much. :')
I'd rather dance it out than cry in front of you guys...
Yes, TIWALA.
Before Remix, I'll show you guys the finished piece. Hopefully by then, tapos narin lahat.