Wednesday, June 30, 2010

End.

This will be the FIRST and the LAST
time I will show/say/reveal what I really feel.
I was very discreet about it because I thought
it would be the best way.
I was wrong.
Dealing with the pain is the best medicine.
And here I am, facing every shit along the road...

A lot of people are asking me how I do it.
To be honest, it was freaking hard.
Well, if you really want to know my answer,
this is what I always do.

1. IGNORE your heart.
2. Focus on other things.
3. Let go.

Easy right? :)
But if only you knew the process...
If only I could explain it...
*sigh*
I could have made this a lot easier,
but I didn't because I wanted the answers so bad.
Well...
The answers are right in front of me.
I was just blind.
It was a good lesson learned.
Hard lesson I will never ever forget.

I have learned and discovered so many things about me
and I want to say thank you for that.
At least, I know I have loved truly.
I never regret anything.
You're still the best guy I have ever dated. :)

Anyway, here's a song that was stuck
in my head since May.
I need to let it out so I can let go.
Let everything out. :')

*Listen from start till end ;)

No comments: