Sunday, July 11, 2010

Forever 21 in the Philippines

The most awaited clothing store
is now here in the country.
The legit
Forever 21 is located
at SM Megamall A,
Upper Ground Floor.
It opened its doors last July2
around 10 in the morning
and I must say
the girls went ga-ga
over the much awaited store. :))

It was pure madness!
The line outside was
crazy and long.
This 2,700 square meter store
has
all the up-to-date, stylish, and affordable clothes.
I actually thought the price range of the clothes
would be the same as Zara and Topshop,
BUT it was unbelievably way cheaper.
(P125 up)
They have EVERYTHING,
from basic finds to Gossip Girl-ish dresses, to Safari-inspired clothing.

And one thing I love most about this boutique
is that they change their styles EVERY month.

How cool is that? :)

I went there with my
Skittlez gerlies Nica and Elana.
We enjoyed every second of our shopping therapy
the moment we land our feet at the entrance of the store.

I have seen a lot of familiar faces

from La Salle and the dance community.

And can you believe that

there was a LONG line outside the 34 fitting rooms?
Gosh. It was actually a bit horrifying seeing

a lot of girls trying out their funky finds in front of the mirror,

outside the fitting rooms. :|

Plus, Nica had a small fight
with
a random girl at the counter. *fighting nails on*

And we waited

for 1 and a half hours just to pay. :))

Nonetheless, we still enjoyed our shopping day/therapy.

I guess it is just because that day

was the grand opening of F21.
Who wouldn't feel excited, right? ;)


Anyway, it was really all worth it.
I love you gerlies for going there with me. :)

I cannot wait to go back there and shop again.

Here are the photos c/o Nica Carlos and
Chuvaness:

Long line outside the store
Inside the store One part of the store
Elana at the Lingerie Corner
Funky accessories and tank top
Mannequins outside the store
Elana and I
Elana, Nica, and I, FTW.

No comments: