Thursday, July 22, 2010

Late Night Talks

"If I am really a part of your dream,
you'll come back one day."
- Paulo Coelho
Just had one of the most enlightening conversations
with my krump brother, Phill.
I can say so many things when my mind is clouded.
Or is this because I had a stressful day in school that I had to let it out?
It could also be my state of confusion over certain things in life.
But then again, I feel so ALIVE and FREE.
I keep repeating to myself and
am more convinced that
I never lost anything since
it was never really mine to begin with.
No one owns anyone, remember?

Over 8 billion people around the world,
there is always that one person who would
make you realize that you can always avoid
the shit along your path.
Just sweep it off if you must!

And after you do that,
you'll realize your importance and your love for yourself.
You don't have to prove ANYTHING
if you really are confident with yourself, right?
I say, I can do this
'coz I'M SWAGGA LIKE THAT.

According to the great Dalai Lama,

"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

No comments: