Thursday, July 25, 2013

Here Goes A Lot Of Things

     Two years is not that long. I will be back soon, my tiger.

     Life was terrible a week and a half ago. I must admit that this so-called adventure has caused me so much pain and heartache. I will elaborate no more of what happened and honestly, incidents like that should not be dragged to the future, rather be buried in the past. Lesson learned and this is definitely one for the books.

     God is so thoughtful that at this time in my life, He gave me that one person who will stand up strong no matter how chaotic and harsh reality is. To tell everyone the truth, this new chapter in my life has made me ride the roller-coaster without a seatbelt strap on. And behind every scream and fright, that person relentlessly made me smile and feel secured. For someone who makes sure I do not just know that he loves me, but also makes me realize that life is full of hope, being 1,501 miles away from each other is not a drawback. Thank you for being an inspiration and being the best man in my life. Love really knows no boundaries.

      The storm is finally over and the cloud of tears has finally receded. My prayers have been answered and all is well.

  FAITH and PATIENCE.


No comments: