Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Despedida

They say that when someone leaves, it is always hardest for the ones left behind. But, honestly, it hurts just as much to the ones moving on.

Moving to a different country was never part of my plan. I would never risk the good life in Manila for an uncertain one in Singapore, but stability and experience as a teacher here in our country is pretty much nowhere to be found. And so, I decided to try my luck in this "fine" city. Let's see how things will roll for me in this island.

I spent my last weekend with close friends and actually, this is what I have hoped for as a despedida. My fabulous girls have set a dinner on a Friday night, my dance family, Skittlez, whom now I call dance babies spent their Saturday night jamming (food and dance! :D) with me, Marti's awesome ninja buddies came in for a late-night dinner, my former student & true-blue friends made Monday a stress-free one, and of course, my bestest dancer buddies did not let me go without saying good-bye.

And yes, I have shared EVERY single, joyful moment with my other half, Marti.
I love you very much, my tiger.

 I am truly blessed and I have never felt so much love until this day.

Thank you, guys. I will miss each and every one of you.











No comments: