Sunday, July 21, 2013

Better, I Guess?

     As far as my "supposedly" adventurous life is concern, I do not want to sulk in bed nor lock myself in the room for what happened. Life is so beautiful out here and there is yet to explore. I went to Jem Mall yesterday to sweep things off my mind and find it rather entertaining. It is not the usual mall I see around Manila, but this makes me want to come back. It may be small; yet, inside is filled with awesome boutiques. To name the familiar ones, they have Marks and Spencer, H&M, Victoria's Secret, and the like. I went to a book shop named Books Kinokuniya that made me want to scream, "Yes! Finally!"And of course, it broke my heart when I could not spend a single cent at H&M's midyear sale. However, I spotted a local cosmetics store called Sephora. They sell the "real deal" right here. Will I come back? Oh, without a doubt! You may find it shallow and pedantic, but it made my day, I suppose.


No comments: