Sunday, June 5, 2011

Light and Heavy

1. Finding the answers to the questions is twice as hard
as it may seem.
So many things are going on this past few weeks
and I really don't know if I can handle this or not.
The thing right here is that I never wanted anything
complicated.
Things were fine before.
Everything was smooth-sailing and easy breezy,
but how come things are so difficult now?
I wish I can just ignore and forget about everything.

I will remain silent about everything
just to prevent everybody from getting hurt.
Just so you know,
it will be freaking painful.

2. RESPECT- one thing you forgot to keep in mind
when you confessed to me.
It is good that you stay true to yourself,
but please remember that we are NOT in the same page.
I do not feel the same nor look at you the same as you to me.
When I say, I don't want to, I AM FREAKIN' SERIOUS ABOUT IT.

3. Moving on and letting go are two different things.
Some people can easily move forward with their lives,
but deep down inside, they know they can never let go of that one person.

4. Seeking for answers, finding the truth,
and realizing you do NOT need some people in life
are three of the most difficult things I have ever done in my life.
But hey, a big lump was taken out of my chest.
Why torture and surround
yourself with insignificant things/people?

5. It is not hard to make decisions
when you know what your values are.
Makes sense, eh?

No comments: