Tuesday, June 28, 2011

28th of June

Random conversations with the Prep Bears :3

Me: Is that a rhinoceros?
M (one of the twins): Triceratops!
Teacher, you keep forgetting!
*We had an argument about the toy- if it
is a rhinoceros or triceratops. :))*
-o-
Me: So, N, how was your day yesterday?
N: Good.
Me: That's nice! What did you do yesterday?
Did you go out or stayed at home and played with friends?
N: I can't remember. *smiled sheeply*
-o-
S: I love you, teacher! *hugged me and kissed my arm*
Me: I love you too, S! *kilig*
-o-
E: I'm from Australia and India!
N: I'm from Australia, too!
Me: N, which city are you from?
N: Umm.. Australia. *answers confidently*
Me: Which city, N? Melbourne? Sydney?
N: Australia.
-o-
Me: Good bye, M and A! *waving at the twins*
Twins: Good bye, Teacher Pretzel!
*they said it at the same time with big smiles on their faces*
I don't know why they call me that. Haha!
Maybe because the first day of school,
we had pretzels for our snack.

We can talk about
dolphins, dinosaurs, big bad wolf,
Disneyland, princesses, and everything else
all day if we want to because I will not get tired of it.
I just feel VERY happy whenever I'm with them!
I love them kids even if
it is just the start of the school year. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They're so cute! :)

I get the same feeling when i'm in summer camp! No matter how tiring the job is, at the end of the day, the kids make it all worth it :)

Gayle Penaranda said...

I know right! :) They are SOOOOO adorable most especially the twins. :))

Yes it is. Everytime I'm with them, I don't feel bored nor sleepy. Super hypher lang talaga :))