Sunday, June 19, 2011

Oh June!

"So how are we to know that it just isn't so?
That we just have to let each other go?"
- Set You Free by Side A

*FYI, that song applies to all,
not just for relationships. :)

The calendar has not reached the 30th of June
and yet, I feel like skipping to July or August.
I find June the toughest month of all.
6 more months till the year ends and I feel like
I have been at the edge of the cliff a lot of times this month.
How sad and frightful.

Sometimes I cannot help myself and ask God,
"Why me? I'm too hurt and tired already."
Giving up and losing hope crossed my mind a lot of times.
And yet, a little spark inside me keeps telling me
not to stop fighting;
to have a little faith and to believe in my strength.

I just want this phase to end.
For this cycle to end, I have to change.
It all began with my decisions and principles in life.
And to let go of the days that have gone by,
I planned and set goals for the future.
Anything or anyone who would cut me to the quick
or will cause a depletion in my life
will be shrugged off.
I just think it would be a waste of space
in my travelling bag.

And as I ride my plane going to an unknown destination,
I want to thank those people who taught me
how to be strong and brave.
I now know what I want and who I am.
If not for all those life lessons,
I could have easily given up and
not fight the unbearable pain away.

On a good note,
I am more than glad to know I found my light.
I cannot hide the fact and anticipation
that I am one step closer to my goals and yes,
meeting "the ONE".
No pressure.
No rush.
I am more than willing to wait for the
day the flowers will bloom for me. :)

No comments: