Sunday, June 26, 2011

Again and Again

Oh June, why are you being like this to me?
Issue-tissue again. T_T
Can everything just be normal and happy AGAIN?
Please naman.
This week has totally put me
into different doors of emotions.
It was very tricky and confusing.
It rushes me to heaven and hell in a matter of seconds.
It REALLY does.

* Start of SY 11-12 at Creative Play Corner
June 21

Last Tuesday, work starts again.
We were actually earlier than the actual opening of the school
because
1. New teachers need to get ready and
be prepared with the materials and schedule.
2. We need to clean and decorate our classroom.
MY classroom. :3
3. We need to make new instructional materials.
I am so excited even if I'll be handling the Prep Bears instead
of the Panda Bears.
This is it! :)

* Good times with TeamFab
June 24

It just makes my heart VERY glad to see and
spend time with these people.
Happy Graduation to our very own, Monica!
We had dinner at TGIFridays, BGC The Fort to celebrate
Monica's graduation the next day.
Stormy night with the girls + bf & hubby:


* KrumPinoy 4th Anniversary
June 24

Nothing can stop us- not even the typhoon Falcon.
Celebrated the anniversary at Patio Jose, Quezon City.
A lot weren't able to come. though. :(
My gosh, it's been a long time.
I can still remember the time I was not a krumper yet
and I am so inspired by this fam.
And now, I am a part of them already.
Thank you so much, Big Pat and kapatids! :)
Happy Anniversary to us!


* House of Insults

I'm surprised they stopped from bombarding me
with harsh and heart-slashing words.
Are they running out of words to say or
they realized that it is not working anymore?
I have no more tears to shed nor a heart to
feel the pain.


* U

I found my inner-peace when you answered all
the questions that has been bugging
me for a VERY long time.
Things may have been mind-boggling for so many months,
but at least now I know what your thoughts are.
I do not know how to react
towards everything, though.
I just feel more scared and confused now
because I do not know what your real intentions are.
With all those kisses and hugs,
are you telling me you want me back?
Do you need me because you still love me?
Or you're saying you need me because
I fill in spaces in your heart?
I'm guessing that being there for you always makes
you confident enough to come back
whenever you want to and
just set me aside when you don't need me anymore.
But, there's something inside me that tells me
our love for each other never died to begin with
that's why we're still like this to each other.
Which is which?

I just realized that things happen
when you least expect them.
I was so busy this week because of work
and yet, simple pleasure and heartache
could affect me like this.
I promise, starting today,
I will be more focused and determined.
I have goals to achieve
and things to work on.

I can do this. :)

No comments: