Thursday, April 28, 2011

Step By Steph's Photoshoot

I just got home an hour ago from the studio.
Gah. So tiring but I really had fun. :)
The theme this year is movies.
Everyone is required to have an individual shot
and since I am one of the faculty members,
I really MUST have a solo photo.
At first, I was Renee Zellweger from Chicago,
then Laurence and Steph suggested Tinkerbell.
To be honest, I wanted to be Belle from Beauty and the Beast,
but my student will use that character already.

I ended up being Megara from the Disney film Hercules.
I am actually surprised that I was able to pull the character off.
Most of the people who saw me earlier said
I kind of resemble the real character-
attitude, poise, and features. Teehee! YAY! :3

So this is her...


And me?
I'll post it next time
when I get the soft copy version of the pictures. ;)

I just want to say thank you to
Baby Relly in helping me find and fix my dress and accessories,
Rein for shaping my eyebrows
just to give my goddess-like make up an extra oomph,
and of course,
Mommy Steph for all these opportunities.

Contemporary class earlier was dope-ass.
Real talk.
The group shot was also VERY statuesquely!
White foundation...
Nude lipstick...
Beige leotards...
Tableau...
Oh gosh.
I cannot wait to see the souvenir program
of the dance recital this year! :)

Excited for tomorrow's pictorial:
My babies- HIPHOP KIDS.
Movie theme for group shot?
Madagascar.

No comments: