Sunday, April 3, 2011

Of Tumblr Posts and Krump Tracks

They say distance is a big factor in a relationship or
in a friendship per se.
I do not believe in that because a friend will always be a friend
no matter how far s/he may be.

I have this friend,
Archie (consider him as one of my overseas close friends),
from the US and he took a short break
from all the drama-rama of his life.
We were skyping a few weeks ago
and surprised me with the good news-
he's really coming home.

So anyway, this time, as compared to last year,
we were able to really hang out a lot.
We have had krump, drinking, and chill-out sessions.
And I just realized that we really do have a LOT in common.
We share the same interests (EATING, pandas, and of course, krump!)
and we are both in the same page,
intellectually and emotionally wise.
I mean, we do chat and all that when he was in the US,
but being with the person physically gives you
the chance to actually know
the person more.
Yes, he is definitely one of my brothas-from-anotha-motha! :))

Thank you for considering me as one of your best friends here.
We've shared a lot of thoughts and I could really say,
you're one of those people who are trustworthy and worth-keeping.
Wag na emo, mag-Tumblr nalang, please! ;)
Thank you, also, for believing and constantly reminding me
of who I really am and what I can do. :')
Your humility and warm-heart will bring you
the "right one" one day.
We already miss you. I'll see you soon.
Effin' distance. SKYPE LEZZZGGOOO! :D :D :D
Good times, bro. Good times. *hug*

No comments: