Wednesday, April 6, 2011

KThanksBye

I feel like I am back in 2006.
Same reason why I turned my back on my parents..
Same situation happened after doing that..
And same reason why I got hurt..

My friends know and definitely keep in mind that
one of my principles in life is that
I will NEVER lie for my own benefit.
nor to hurt anyone. FULLSTOP.

I also just realized that there is a fine line between
being safe in situations and telling the truth.
Truth hurts as what they say.
I am not denying that I also have my faults,
but who said life comes with instructions?
But, one thing I know I am doing right is that
I speak the truth.
It's not letting the cat out of the bag
because that's gossiping.
But would you deny the fact to a person if
the only answer is the truth?
Think about it.

I love them with all my heart, nonetheless.
They have been a part of me that I cannot let go- family.
That will remain as it is.
I can only do so much.
I can only hope for the better.

No comments: