Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I Really Thought So

This is an alternative blog entry
since the last one I did is
way too blunt and words aren't filtered.
This will be written in general terms
as opposed to the previous one that
the characters are way too obvious and straightforward.
Sorry, readers, sometimes I just cannot control nor stop
my emotions.
It just rushes so quickly.

"Love is not a game that children play..."
One of the lines in the song Till I Met You...
Hmmm...
Is it really what the society do nowadays?
Play games and hurt each other?
Will it manifest their true feelings for one another?

With those questions asked,
I, for one, will not invest on love
since I know I will get hurt midway of the so-called "game."
I am playing it safe since I have worked
so hard to bring my old self back.
It took me more than a year to complete the missing parts of my life.
I cannot afford to break myself again.
Call me fragile, but hey, I just love myself now more than before.

I realized that being whole and ready is not enough
for you to gamble in the game.
You also have to be smart and quick with your actions.
Observation is also one of the key points in winning.
Yes, you are whole and ready, but
have you thought about your opponent's state of condition?
Do you think he would be able to fight back
if he's not whole and ready?
Do you think he would be able to give you a good fight?
Sad truth: NO.

You can never force anyone to gamble if they are incapable.
NEVER.
Learn it. Accept it.

Ugh.
There...
I was able to write down all my frustrations.
I just hate the mind-fucking situations
that are happening.
I do not understand and comprehend.
I refuse to.
I am VERY glad that I am not a part of any game.
Everyone deserves to be happy, don't they?

No comments: