Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pho Hoa Experience

My dad, sis, and I decided to eat dinner
at Pho Hoa on a Sunday evening at
Robinson's Place- Ermita.
The restaurant is at the Midtown Wing
where high-end shops and restaurants
are located.
Knowing that the wing is high class and all that,
I assumed, which is something that I didn't do,
that people would behave decently.

We were happily eating our food when out of the blue
there's this one guy,
dressed so clean and nicely,
went into the resto and did something
really awful and funny.
He hurriedly went to the table behind ours and
grabbed the left overs, took the tip,
and went out of the resto.
No one saw it except us.
I couldn't believe my eyes what I just saw and felt really sad.
I mean, I laughed because it was really a sly move,
but I felt sad more because I just realized how difficult life really is now.
I just told my dad,
"Grabe naman yun. Ganun na ba talaga kahirap ang mundo?"
No one said anything after that.

On a good note,
I really enjoyed my food. :D :D :D *fatty mode*
I ate marinated prawns and grilled pork.
Two-thumbs up for the fried rice! OH GOSH. It was so delicious.
My dad said so too.
He had a beef stew noodles and it was really mouth-watering! =P~
After that, my sister and I bought
Krispy Kreme doughnuts and Art's Cream Gallery ice cream
for dessert.
Oh dear.
I am getting hungry while writing this. :))
What a way to spend my Sunday!
Thank you, Lord, for the good food. :)

No comments: