Monday, February 28, 2011

Hooray Monday!

I really thought I will not be doing anything today
because
1. I didn't plan anything. (kinda weird since I'm a planning OC!)
2. My bed was so inviting. SLEEP FREAK ALERT! :))
3. I just felt sluggish earlier this morning.

And then, I received a text message from
my ulupong bestfriend Rocky.
He asked me to go to La Salle and
update him with all the shizz in my life right now. :))
I went there around 5-ish and he was not in Yuchengco Lobby.
Just when I was waiting for Rocky,
I got a text message from Phil saying that
there's a US Study Expo in Intercontinental Hotel-Makati.
I didn't give it a second thought. :))
I say grab the oppotunity!!!
I hurriedly went there and
met up with Phil and Roz. (Of course, I told Rockypang.)
Two-thumbs up for the Expo!
A lot of great schools participated and
I'm really looking forward in enrolling to one of them. ;)

After the Expo, we ate dinner at Wendy's- Glorietta4 and
chatted for a few hours about career, love, and dance.
Good insights and great pieces of advice. :)
I agree.
It is either a yes or a no. No in betweens.
And I chose YES.
It's just that now is not the right time. :')
I was about to jump off the cliff,
but they pulled me back and saved me.
I'm really glad they did. I REALLY do.

To wrap my night up,
Phil offered to drop us off somewhere near the MRT station
which is a block away from Glorietta4. (Weird!)
We were having our random conversation inside the car
when he asked me to put his headphones at the back of the car-
with his lips pointing to an oh-so-cute panda bear!!! :">
It was his pasalubong for me from Hong Kong.
I named it after him: Rafael. My 9th panda-bebe! :D
That made me VERY VERY happy.
Just when I was feeling awful and gloomy after the talk,
a surprise came. A good one, for that matter.
Thank you so much, Phil and Roz, for making my day!
God is really good.

P.S.
I like Phil's new haircut!
Looks fresh and dope! ;)

No comments: