Friday, March 4, 2011

Rubbish

You killed me again today.

For the nth time,
you have slashed my heart to pieces.
Thanks a lot for making me feel like a piece of shit. :'(
I am so sorry if I can never meet your standards.
This is me.
What can I do?
I cannot and will never be like her.
I repeat. I WILL NEVER BE HER.

I tried my best to please and do everything you have said.
Why can't you accept the only thing that makes me very happy?
Why do you always blame that one thing?
Why do you want me to take away something that
you know I am good at?
That's the only thing that boosts my self-esteem,
please, don't take it away from me. :'(
I gave what you asked and still I am not good enough for you.
What do you want me to do? :( :( :(

You are not here so stop assuming about the things in my life.
Stop accusing me of things that I did not do.
I am NOT the little girl you used to know.
I may kid around a lot of times.
I may act like a child at home,
but have you noticed that I have grown already?
I bet you didn't because you were so busy picking on my mistakes.
All you can see is the negative side of me.
Aren't you wondering why I would rather spend my time with
other people than with you?

Today, you really hurt me so bad.
I will never ever forget those words that came out of your mouth.
I feel like an imbecile member of your world.

I wish you did not call earlier.
I wish you did not hurt me this bad.
I wish you would love me as much as you love her.
I wish, someday, you would be proud of me, too.

No comments: