Saturday, March 19, 2011

Umm


I am tired.
I just want to walk away and go to the other direction.
Will you care? Will you pull me back?
Sometimes, people have to realize that I am a human too.
I have a human brain and a human heart.
I get hurt and I make mistakes.
I am not a fortune-teller nor a mind-reader,
so please, do NOT expect me to know everything. :'(
It just freaking hurts to be deprived
from having the chance of explaining myself.

I have exceeded my limit already.
It has gone miles away and yet,
people have not realized that.
And please remember that there is a fine line between
"being concern" and "meddling with my life."
I know what I'm doing.
I know what road I am taking.
So please, as harsh as it may sound, fuck-off.
My decisions. MY LIFE.
Stop making me cry.

No comments: