Monday, October 5, 2009

Twin

I totally freaked out when I saw her picture.
A lot of people have been telling me
that we have the same features, facial expressions, and all that.
I'd of course did not believe them at first.
I thought they were just
exaggerating or something.
I want to see with my naked eyes if we truly are "twins."
And then I saw her 18th birthday pictures...
I was speechless and I had goosebumps.
I was stunned.
IT WAS SOOOOO FREAKY but in a good way of course.
She's like my lil sister. :)
It's just that I'm slimmer and smaller. Hihi
Funny thing is that we are both dancers.
She's more into hiphop/cheerleading
and I into contemporary/jazz.
Top: Krystal Bermudo, 18
Bottom: Gayle Penaranda, 20


And then I saw her face to face.
OHEMGEEEE... =O
I was like looking at myself. Hahaha

In this picture, we don't REALLY look like each other,
but in person, WE ARE. :))

What I cannot forget was the time we were
both looking at the mirror.
She asked me to stand beside her
and there we are,
looking at each other in awe.


* Some of the pictures are from Krystal. :)

No comments: