Saturday, October 3, 2009

Friday/Saturday at Home

I have spent my weekend sluggishly here at home- my room.
I've been watching movies and dance videos online all day. :| Oh dear, I miss going to school.
And of course, my practicum site, Sacred Heart School/Tots and Thoughts Academy.
We didn't have classes for 1 week and boy, it was awful and boring.
No school= no allowance so I REALLY can't go out because I can't use my savings since imma use it for important things. It's not that I'm not allowed to use it. I just personally don't want to. :) Anyway, I enjoyed watching Beauty & the Beast and Sleeping Beauty. Thanks to ever so reliable YouTube. Harhar I'm also starting to read The Time Traveler's Wife. I hope to finish it next week. :D And yeah, I've been eating more than usual these past few days because seriously, there was NOTHING to do. Haha

Rika and I were supposed to go to PAWS (Philippine Animal Welfare Society) yesterday to volunteer in taking care of the homeless animals, but
she got sick. So, I just went to Burgundy Taft and brought her and Monica lunch which, by the way, cooked by my aunt. Hihi Both of them are sick pala. :|
Jay and I bought medicine for them also. Monica went to Magallanes to be with her sister so Rika was left alone in the condo. After that, Jay and I ate lunch at Ersao- just across Burgundy Taft. We were in a hurry to go home because the sky is so gloomy. There was another typhoon coming according to PAGASA. :| It's so scary that we, Rika, Jay, and I, bought food and candles in the nearby convenience store. Rain started to pour down when I reached my place and then it stopped after a while. Thank God. The weather is still unpredictable until now. Let's just pray for everyone's safety. I wish everything will be okay. This is so scary. :|

Burgundy Transpacific Taft Room2105
Noon time (around 12:30-1pm):

After 30 minutes or so:

No comments: