Saturday, October 10, 2009

Of True Love and Puppy Love

I hate it when YOU start babbling nonsensical things about LOVE.
It's as if YOU know everything about it
or shall I say, it's as if YOU have truly felt it.
Don't be a know-it-all because
you can never learn everything about love in ONE NIGHT.
I don't understand why some people still pretend that they care even if
it is so obvious already that they don't.
STOP PRETENDING IF YOU DON'T REALLY CARE.
You're making a big fool out of yourself.
And stop asking/saying rhetoric questions/statements
about love since shallow-minded people
will NEVER (you read that?)
understand what true love really means, that is if it really
does exist in their world.
Stop saying YOU understand
because actions speak louder than words.
I'm not raging because I hate you,
but because I hate all your actions towards
people who truly love you.
EARTH CALLING YOU!
Just because you have a pretty face doesn't mean
you can step on other people's dignity and self-esteem.
Excuse moi, who the heck are you?
After all those hurtful things that you've said,
you'll take your words back?
Hahahahahaha
Are you serious?
Haven't you heard of the saying:
"What is done can never be undone." ???
Unbelievable.
YOU ARE IMPOSSIBLE.

You know, you shouldn't have said yes in the first place.
You have cut him to the quick and
shattered his heart into gazillion pieces.
I can't imagine Jay would do or say those things to me.
You have explained your side in a nutshell
and I find no other words to describe it
but irrational and selfish.
Can you try not to be hypocrite now?
It is just so downright disgusting.
Let's face it,
you may like him or you like it when he's there
but you don't REALLY love him.

No comments: