Sunday, October 4, 2009

Into Basic and Classic

I never consider myself as one of the fashion addicts since I don't follow the trend.
I mean I do, sort of. Hmmm like shoes or pants but never my whole outfit. I also shift into different styles depending, of course, on what occasion. Let's say I'm going clubbing with my dance friends, then of course I would wear the usual tank top+ skinny jeans+ hi-cut shoes+ hoodie. And on school days, I'm into basic top or sometimes dressy top + skinny jeans or tights or shorts. What really matters for me is the accessory. :) My outfit is incomplete without it. Haha Here's a sample of what I normally wear in school.

(L-R) capri jeans+plaid top+blazer, dress+classic black shoulder bag+belt+stud earrings+bangles, jeans+layered necklace+simple yet edge-y top(a bit backless), tank top+miniskirt w/ rhinestones+bolero hoodie, scarf+tank top+tights

I'm not like the other girls out there who shop almost everyday. Whenever I buy clothes, which is rare, I always buy what I really need. (e.g. top, formal top, jeans, accessories, sandals, or flats) I want something that I could wear without people noticing I wore the same top/jeans already. Those people who do not have a life besides criticizing is so irritating. As what Lizzy McGuire has said, they are called "outfit rememberer." :))


And then I got inspired by the Olsen Twins... :D
I have read their So Little Time series and I have seen them everywhere, but never have I noticed their fashion style. I find them really pretty and adventurous. And now I realize that I like how they dress up. :) The way they put their clothes together, the style of their hair, the smudgy eye make-up, and their confidence in showing who they really are through fashion. :) Don't get me wrong. I still disagree with the "everyday shopping" thing. Hahaha


No comments: