Sunday, October 11, 2009

Awesome Sunday With You

It has been one hella week for Jay and I,
but we still managed to unwind a bit. :))
We ate lunch, watched a movie, and went to the salon.
Not our typical Sunday.
Hahahaha

So anyway, we did our hair at Vivere Salon.
The best place to cut and treat your hair.
It is not that expensive as compared
to other salons around Manila and the people there are super nice. :)
I decided to trim my hair since it is near my waist already
and Jay dyed his to get ready for Remix'09.
He also trimmed his hair to get that extra oomph. ;p

at Art's Cream Gallery
Our stylist, Peng, putting wax on Jay's hair

And me waiting for Jay :)

After our salon treatment, we watched a movie- Fame.

This was recommended by my good friend Monica. :)
This movie is a remake of Fame 1980 version
about the life of performing artists.
Such an awesome movie!
I want to recommend this most especially
to my co-performing artists in DLSU.
You'll be inspired, swear. :)
This movie really tells the life of
performing artists like us
and how much we love what we are doing.
In this movie,
you'll see every drama behind success,

tears before improving, and
trials before achieving the goals.

Here's one of the teasers of the movie:
My favorite scene where Marco
played the piano and sang "Try."

And my favorite dance performance- very sexy modern jazz. :)

This is really a nice way to release stress. :)
I enjoyed every minute of it.
Thank you so much, Jay. <3

No comments: