Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Twirl, Swirl, Curl

No one knows this but
when I was still a toddler (3 years old, I think),
I had curly locks.
My momma and papa decided to shave my hair
so as to straighten it.

17 years of
long/short/mid, black, with or without bangs,
and straight locks,
I now bring back what I truly have-
curly hair. :)


I went to Vivere Salon to perm my hair.
The staff were very nice and bubbly. :)
I was so scared when I went there, by the way.
This is the first time I will
let a stylist put chemicals in my hair. :))
Anyway, here is the process
which took 2 and a half hours. :D
Just leave a comment (click "holla me" below) or pm me
so I'll know watcha think of my new hair. :D


2 comments:

jsncruz said...

HOT. :D

Gayle Penaranda said...

:D thanks love.
i really thought it wouldn't look good on me. haha