Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Blackout Battlegrounds


VENUE:
INFINITIF STUDIO
6678
TAYLO STREET MAKATI


DIRECTIONS:
CITILAND BUENDIA ALONG DELA ROSA ST.
MAKATI, YOU'LL SEE TAYLO STREET NEARBY,
JUST GO STRAIGHT TO TAYLO,
YOU'LL SEE THE STUDIO
:)

MAIN BATTLES FOR JULY 17 2009:
GFab vs Soul Haka
Murda vs Eighteenth a.k.a. Tha Pr3d4t0r! (chyeaa)
Tank vs DK
Switch vs AcidFresh
Lady Twix vs Baby Fresh
Duke vs Dice

Open to All! :)


Waaaaaahhh!!! I'm so excited.
This will be
my first ever KRUMP battle
and it's against Paula a.k.a Lady Twix! :)
She's one of the best krumpers
here in the Philippines! :)
All I can say is "
wow."
When she called me out
to battle against her,
I got really nervous but then, hey,
this experience is
once in a lifetime
and this opportunity is good
as I'm a newbie krumper. :D
I'm pretty sure I would learn
and discover a lot during the event.
I can't wait!

Fresh Fam represent! Chyeah!!!!

No comments: