Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Don't Be Afraid to Trust

To my dear friend who is afraid to admit he's in love,

I know you're tired of me
saying this over and over again,
but never ever hesitate
when you know you found your happiness. :)
When you fall,
that's where you learn to stand up
and to search for your true happiness.
In my case, that's what I did.
I took the risk and see where I am now...
I've never felt happier and more satisfied.
It's just a matter of choice-
you go for it or not.
That's where you see if you're
brave enough to fight for your feelings.
You don't want to regret and blame yourself
for letting go something/someone
you wish you never ignored. :)
Don't make the same mistakes again.
You've done this before and you know it.
Pride won't do anything good to you.
Stand up and be a man. :)

Hugs! No matter what happened in the past,
I'm still here. We all are. :)

No comments: