Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 18th Birthday, Mardi Cuaresma!



One of my college friends celebrated her
18th birthday last Saturday at
Isabelle's Garden in Las Pi
ñas.
Ugh, I feel so old already. Hahaha

So ok, Jay and I were 2 hours late. :(
So sorry, Mards.
Good thing we were able to catch
the second half of the program. Hihi :)

I loved the performances of the debutante
and the food was also good.
Thank you so much for inviting us.

Check out the pictures!

The debutante with my blockmate Quino during the 18 Roses

Jayle with Chynna
Jayle with Gyen
Chynna and I
Gyen and I
Tricia and I

Diane and I

Kaki and I

Block 2 represent


The Place
Mardi's BIG tarpaulin
Mardi while singing
Mardi with her high school friends dancing
Jay and Mardi
Mardi and I
Jayle♥
Happy happy birthday, Mardilove!!!

No comments: