Saturday, June 20, 2009

Tari Festival 2009

Malaysia, here we come!!! :D

On July 14-18, 2009,
there will be an international dance festival in Malaysia
in which De La Salle University- Manila's
La Salle Dance Company- Contemporary,
formerly known as La Salle Dance Company- Jazz,
will represent the Philippines together
with the University of the Philippines Dance Company.

There will be a lot of workshops and seminars
in store for all the participating schools around the world
by the Faculty of Dance ASWARA.
Every school is also going to perform
a 30-minute piece.

I'm so excited! :)
Our departure date is on July 12, 2009; however,
the bad thing is that we will all take
our midterm examinations in advance because
the midterm week is on July 13-18. :(

I'm still happy though hihi
I cannot wait to visit different places,
to shop around KL, and
to eat the original Nasi Lemak.
Weeeeeee! :D
3 more weeks!!! :D


2 comments:

jsncruz said...

Nasi lemak yay!! :P

I am jealous. Wish I can go with you.

Gayle Penaranda said...

I know. I bet it would be so much fun!
I wish you could go. :(