Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Baguio Trip with Jay

Baguio Trip: May 22-24, 2009

12 years has passed since the last time
I visited the City of Pines.
I actually can't remember some of the places
my family and I visited.
A few maybe like...

Baguio Cathedral

Burnham Park

Mine's View Park

The Mansion

Wright Park

Horse-back riding at Wright Park

and of course, who would forget...
Camp John Hay

These are the places that I can't forget

when I went to Baguio 12 years ago.
So many things have changed.
The city is now commercialized and modernized

by the city mayor.
It is not the same city-on-top-of-the-mountain

that I always remember.

I still love the place though.
I love the weather, the people, and the ukay-ukay.

Here are the new places and new things
that Jay and I went to and tried out:

Baguio Botannical Garden

Igorot costume at Mine's View Park

Picture-taking with St. Bernard dogs at Mine'sView Park

Strawberry Taho at Mine's View Park

Baguio City Market

SM Baguio

Butterfly Sanctuary

I will never ever forget this trip.
Everything is just so beautiful and wonderful.
Thank you so much Jay. ♥

4 comments:

jsncruz said...

I'll never forget it either, love. :)

Gayle Penaranda said...

awwwww <3
huggie!

popo said...

hi jay! :) superrrrr sorry i forgot to greet you on your birthday! BUt i know u'll forgive me hehehehe :D
SO,, SUPER BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) hehe

jsncruz said...

It's no biggie. :)
Thanks Popskie. :D