Sunday, June 21, 2009

Oh Shoes!

Oh my, I cannot stop buying shoes! :|

It all started when our school enforced
the dress code policy again regarding
our footwear- NO flip flops.
I used to wear flip flops almost everyday in school
and now I'm forced to wear sandals/heels/wedges/flats
to school and I'm quite addicted to it already.

Here's my recent buy for the month of June:

(I bought this last May) Strappy sandals from Trunk Show

Navy blue fringe wedge sandals from Pill
Black basket weave pumps from Dorothy Perkins

My shoe rack with my latest shoes:

3 comments:

jsncruz said...

Three in a month..? :|

Gayle Penaranda said...

Oh wait the strappy one was bought last May. Before school starts, I think? :/

projectrika said...

chi!! i absolutely support you!! WAHAHAHA. :P
love the wedges!!!