Saturday, March 15, 2014

The Magic Stays With You

          This is a special place I thought I will never get to visit during my vacation in Manila. I have been wanting to go back here for the past two years and only this year that I was able to fulfill this adventure trip. Theme parks will always be one of the best getaways and I, being a kid at heart, cannot contain all the thrill and excitement whenever I am at one- all the time. Finally, I am here. So many memories came rushing in and I must say, my childhood was truly filled with magic.

          There were a lot of new rides and of course, who could forget the old ones? They were still as exhilarating as it used to. You could feel the adrenaline rush of each person in the park. All the smiles, laughters, and screams gave such great memories for everyone and anyone who has been in the park. For a ride-all-you-can ticket that is worth 600 pesos, you really are never too old when you are in a theme park.

          Enchanted Kingdom may have changed a lot and yet, the moment I stepped in the park, it felt like I was my 10 year old self who used to drag my Poppa in this magical world of Eldar. Only this time, I was with the person whom my future kids would drag to this enchanting place one day. (Fingers crossed! Haha)






















No comments: