Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Welcome Home, Ara!

Ara is officially back!
Fresh from LA.. :))
It's been what? 2 years since the last time we saw each other.
All of us were still in LSDC-Jazz/Contemporary
back then.
She left during the anniversary concert
and now,
she REALLY is back!
It may not be for good, but I'm really glad
TEAMFAB is complete here in the Philippines.

Anyway, we ate dinner at Kabisera, Bonifacio High Street
at The Fort, Taguig.
It's a Filipino cuisine restaurant right across R.O.X.
Two-thumbs up for the food and with a place like that, classy and cozy,
I'm surprised that our food
is pretty inexpensive. ;)

I missed this. So much.
Chillin', hanging-out, laughing our asses off,
and meeting/updating each other about our private lives.
Evan, you got this girl! IKAW NA ANG "UPDATED"! :))
And yes,
I cannot deny that we all still look as FABULOUS as before.
Nah wait..
We're even better.
I love it.


"I'm your girl.
You're my girl.
We your girls.
Don't you know that we love ya..."
- Destiny's Child

No comments: