Friday, February 11, 2011

Rocky's 20th!

It's my Skittle brotha/BFF's birthday today!
The usual greeting we tell each other is something like this:
"Ayyy.. *pretends I tripped*
Birthday mo? Weh? Di nga? Happy New Year! *LOL*"
See the craziness and sweetness??? NOT. :))
That's what makes our friendship stronger-
transparency and patience.

To be honest,
we've known each other for almost a year
and yet, I feel like I've known him forever.
One look, he already knows when I am about to cry
or that I have a happy story to tell & vice versa.
Is it just me or he really knows me from skin to bones? :))

Anyway,
I'd like to take this opportunity to greet him a
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)
You've got a long way, bro!
TIWALA. :)
I wish you gain more courage and confidence
in everything that you do.
You know what I'm talking about. ;)
Seriously, thank you so much for everything.
All this time you were there to support and guide me.
You know I'm also always here for you and Issa.
Wishing you all the best in life.
I hope you enjoy your day!
Cliche or not, I am grateful that a ROCKYPANG was born today.
Things will never be the same if I didn't sit
in front of National Bookstore-La Salle
with you and Kelvin that night. Remember those times? :)
Love you, bro! :*
Friends for keep.

No comments: