Saturday, August 22, 2009

Good Vibes Day

Intense.
Depressing.
Heartbreaking.


It made me cry like a baby.
I watched the movie in Greenbelt 3 with Monica and Rika.
The movie was both emotional and humorous.
The story plot is also good.
The ending was sad.
I like how the movie played the audience's emotions.
In the first part, you can hear everyone was giggling and
then suddenly, everyone's quiet and crying.
Over-all I rate the movie 9 out of 10.

In the first part of the movie,
most of the scenes were funny
esp. the part where Clare and Henry
first met in the meadows.
Little Clare was so adorable.

Then came the heavy part...
I started crying when Henry had a conversation
with his mother in the subway.
I felt really bad for Henry.
I cannot forget the look on his mom's face-
innocent and loving.
I broke down during the New Year's Eve scene
where Clare was sitting on Henry's lap.
They know his death was coming.
My heart ached when they said these lines.
Clare: Why did you let me invite all these people?
Henry: Because I don't want yo to be alone.
All Clare's life, Henry was not permanently there.
She was always left alone
and now, Henry will be gone for real. :((

In the last part,
I cried even more because Henry came back.
I love the part where they were both running towards each other.
I thought at first that the moment
they reach each other's arms, Henry will disappear.
I was praying it won't happen
and it didn't. :)
They were still able to say their good-byes and stuff.
And when Henry was about to time-travel again,
Alba, their daughter, was right behind him.
The thought that Alba is there
gave Clare hope and strength that even without Henry,
there will always be someone or something
that would bind them together.

I love the movie. :)
Thank you Rika and Monica for watching it with me
even if we were seated in 3 different rows. :(
I had a great night.

"I gotta feeling that tonight's
gonna be a good night... that tonight's gonna be
a good night..."
- Black Eyed Peas

Epic fail. NOT. :D
Thank you TEAMFAB. :)

No comments: