Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy 20th To Me!

August 11, 2009 is officially over
and I am officially TWENTEEN years old. hahaha

Thank you so much for greeting me

in Facebook, in person,
and yeah, for all the text messages.
I won't say all the names,
but you know who you are. :)
Thank you thank you thank you
so much for making me happy on my special day.

Thank you TEAMFAB for an awesome
dinner and for celebrating my birthday with me;
even though we all have classes and work
tomorrow (or later :P).
And even though it did not end
the way I expected it to be. :'(
Thank you for the birthday wishes
and the mini-poster outside the door of 2105 . Hahaha
I love you all so much.
Thank you for believing and standing by my side
through all the times.
I wish Ara's here today. :(
Hugs! :P

Thank YOU for singing the
"Happy Birthday" song while I was presenting in class.
And yeah, for revealing how old I am now. Harhar

Thank YOU for showing me how much
you love me.
I'm sorry if I was busy lately that we seldom
see each other at home. :(
I love you and I just want to tell you
that I'm very thankful for all the support
you have given me.
I was not expecting anything
but you surprised me just by knocking at my door
this morning.
I just feel blessed and loved.

Thank YOU for just standing by my side
and for exerting so much effort
just to see me smile even if you live far.

Thank YOU for making this day
very UNFORGETTABLE.
I may be the biggest bitchessa you have ever known,
but I love you with all my heart.
I hope it's not too late.
I'm all yours. Please remember that. :'(

Thank you so much.
It's been another year of learning
and growing (I hope I did).
I wish after this day,
life would be so much better
and happier.

No comments: