Friday, August 14, 2009

I Found My "Henry" Already

I can't wait to see the movie
The Time Traveler's Wife
now that I saw the trailer.
I'm so excited!
I'm sure it'll be a good movie. :)

Anyway, I saw the trailer
last Sunday when Jay and I watched G.I. Joe.
I was so shocked to see Rachel McAdams
as the lead actress in the movie.
I always remember her as Regina George
in Mean Girls with Lindsay Lohan. Hahaha
She's quite good actually.
I also find her very pretty esp.
now that she's brunette.
I can't wait! RAR.

Here's the trailer.
I'm pretty sure I'll cry in this movie.
I'm very emotional whenever
I watch romantic/sad/emo movies. :P



"
It's hard being left behind.
I wait for Henry, not knowing where he is,
wondering if he's okay.
It's hard to be the one who stays.

I keep myself busy.
Time goes faster that way.

I go to sleep alone, and wake up alone.
I take walks. I work until I'm tired.
I watch the wind play with the trash
that's been under the snow all winter.
Everything seems simple until you think about it.
Why is love intensified by absence? "


To Jay,
"
I love him, he's my life.
I've been waiting for him my whole life,
and now he's here.
With Henry, I can see everything laid out,
like a map,
past and future,
everything at once.."

No comments: