Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cultural Arts Office's Awards Night 2009

CAO's annual awards night
was smooth and short.
It was held at the DLSU's Sports Complex.
Yeah I know, the place is not so appropriate
for our superb chic outfit. Haha
Anyway, the theme was fashion show with a twist.
As I have mentioned in my previous post,
LSDC-Jazz/Contemporary's twist was either belt or suspenders.
We, TEAMFAB, were fashionably late, as usual.
Good thing I was right on time.
I was asked to present an award with Matthew.
We were seated at the back so I can't remember who won what. :(
I just heard the group's scream
when they were announced as the winner.
But yeah, congratulations to all the winners
esp. LSDC-Street and Harlequin Theater Guild
for taking home 2-3 awards that night. :)

Everyone was gorgeous and handsome. :)
Go ahead and take a look. *wink*

LSDC-Jazz (some went home already)
LSDC-Street
Kim, Nadine, Lucky, and I
I'm with LSDC-Jazz' New Members
Nadine, Lucky, and I
Outside the Conference Room
Me with the Yellow Umbrella
And to end this blogpost...

Good Girls Gone Bad

No comments: