Sunday, January 18, 2009

Twilight Photoshoot

What the?!
Is this a joke or something?

I find these pictures ridiculously funny and irritating.
The people in these photos are far from the characters described
by Stephenie Meyer.

Isn't Bella supposed to be simple-looking and average?
Hmmm I wonder why is she wearing
daring clothes on their photoshoot =|

I was grossed out by this picture.
SUPER. =|
What was Robert Pattinson thinking?

Eww.

Don't get me wrong.
I'm not a hater. =)
I just don't like these photos
I have seen.

2 comments:

jsncruz said...

Maybe he's a homosexual. One can never be sure, him being a vampire and all. :P

"You are my life now. Bwahaha!"

LOL.

Gayle Penaranda said...

Hahaha nah I don't think so.
I guess he was just being playful.
It's still gross. =|

GRRR. That line is really freaky. =/