Thursday, January 1, 2009

First Day, New Beginning

It's the first day of the year 2009.
I feel new and old at the same time.
Old because I am not getting younger anymore.
In less than 8 months, I am out of the teen circle.
New because I have another 364 days
to fulfill my dreams and to be a better person.


First day of the year was smooth and short. Haha
Why? I woke up late. =D (2pm)

Jay and I went to my grandmother's house
to eat merienda/dinner.

The food's better than ever.


After that, we went to Coffee Bean. <3
After accumulating all 12 stamps, I got a "free" notebook from CB! =D

And, I get to help Cartwheel Foundation .

It's a foundation that provides unfortunate children
appropriate writing and reading materials for their education.




A good way to start my year. =)

Thanks Jay for spending it with me. <3



No comments: