Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Puteraku! <3

Being with Jason Cruz....
Hmmm...
There are a lot of things to say actually.
But one thing's for sure,
I will never ever regret those sad and happy moments with him
.


Early October 2007, I met Jay through Decky, our common friend.
I was not interested at first; in fact, i was annoyed at him. ;p
(Jay, you know already why. Haha)
Apparently, all those stereotypical lines such as:
"It's just a lunch." or "We're just hanging-out."
are plain bullshit. =))
The lamb fell for the lion- as what they always say. =P


Jay is my...
  1. best friend
  2. consultant
  3. teacher
  4. co-dancer
  5. partner-in-crime
  6. shopping-mate
and of course...

howe (hokien/fookien) or jing ren (mandarin)/boyfriend/kasintahan <3


365 days or more with Jay is really a blessing from God.
I had a great year with him.
I learned a LOT.
Acads, dancing, books, history, etc.


This Walking Encyclopedia is the
most patient person I have ever met. (acads or non-acads)
He is very hardworking
thoughtful,
caring,
dedicated,
loyal,
and
trustworthy.

Thank you so much for always staying here beside me and
for letting me hold one of the biggest parts in your heart.
I am looking forward to another (or more =P)
wonderful year with you.

I love you. Happy Anniversary, Biikieku!


"A true man does not need
to romance a different girl every night,
a true man romances
the same girl for the rest of her life."
- Ana Alas




2 comments:

jsncruz said...

You have officially (if you did not know it yet) melted me so deeply. <3

I love you too, my puteri. :)

Gayle Penaranda said...

awwwww <3
huggie, my putera!