Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hannah's 18th

Happy Birthday, Hannah Banana! =D



She celebrated her surprise 18th birthday
at Glorietta 3, Makati City.
Saisaki, Dad's, and Kamayan Buffet
at seven in the evening
I was so full =))

There were
9 candles
9 roses
and
Lots of videos for her =)

I was one of the 9 candles.
Some pictures with the sisterhood and Uno friends. I missed you guys! =(







Thank you, Hannah, for inviting me.

I wish you good luck in everything you do.
Actually, no need to say that since you are
one of the most hardworking and intelligent people I know
and I know you can survive almost all. =)
Thank you so much for the friendship.
Keep up the good work
and never ever forget to thank
God for all the blessings you have received.
I love yah and see you soon!
Again, happy happy birthday! =)

No comments: